| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Los Angeles, Ca in February is very mild at 15.6 °C (60.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.3 °C (50.5 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in February is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat dry. Just 78mm (3.1in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:29 long and the longest day is 11:20 long with an average length of 10:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Los Angeles, Ca February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Los Angeles, Ca, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Los Angeles, Ca:
- Stockton, Ca, Usa - 506.1 kms (314.5 miles) NNW
- San Francisco, California, Usa - 544.3 kms (338.2 miles) NW
- Bishop, Ca, Usa - 368.7 kms (229.1 miles) N
- Fresno, California, Usa - 330 kms (205.1 miles) NNW
- Bakersfield, Ca, Usa - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) NNW
- San Luis Obispo Poly, Ca, Usa - 273.6 kms (170 miles) WNW
- Santa Maria, Ca, Usa - 223.1 kms (138.7 miles) WNW
- Santa Barbara, Ca, Usa - 162 kms (100.6 miles) W
- Los Angeles, California, Usa - 19.6 kms (12.2 miles) SW
- Death Valley, California, Usa - 294.5 kms (183 miles) NNE
- Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa - 359.7 kms (223.5 miles) NE
- Redlands, Ca, Usa - 114.8 kms (71.3 miles) E
- Long Beach, Ca, Usa - 27.6 kms (17.1 miles) SSE
- Buckeye, Az, Usa - 499.9 kms (310.6 miles) ESE
- San Diego, California, Usa - 177.5 kms (110.3 miles) SE
- Yuma, Arizona, Usa - 372.6 kms (231.5 miles) ESE